Six For Supper
1 bottle of 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford, Napa Valley.
- Crisp and clean with citrus notes.
- Serve with goat cheese or prosciutto-wrapped melon.
1 bottle of 2016 Chardonnay, Anderson Valley.
- Minerality, pear and lemon notes.
- Perfect with herb roasted chicken or grilled salmon.
1 bottle of 2016 Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley.
- Classic and elegant.
- Pair with grilled salmon and chanterelle mushrooms.
1 bottle of 2016 Merlot, Napa Valley.
- Hints of subtle plum and Crème de Cassis, cherry, and raspberry.
- Pair with BBQ ribs or pulled pork sandwiches.
1 bottle of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley.
- Youthful, balanced and complex.
- A classic pairing with grass-fed ribeyes served straight from the grill.
1 bottle of 2016 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Anderson Valley.
- Ginger, honeycomb and citrus.
- Serve with seared foie gras or apple pie.