Six For Spring
1 bottle of 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford, Napa Valley.
- Crisp and clean with citrus notes
- Serve with goat cheese or prosciutto-wrapped melon
1 bottle of 2019 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley
- Mouthwatering, floral and spice
- Serve with brick-cooked chicken and garden vegetables
1 bottle of 2016 Chardonnay, Anderson Valley.
- Minerality, pear and lemon notes
- Perfect with herb roasted chicken or grilled salmon
1 bottle of 2016 Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley.
- Classic and elegant with spice, earth and roses
- Pair with grilled salmon and chanterelle mushrooms
1 bottle of 2016 Merlot, Napa Valley.
- Hints of subtle plum and Crème de Cassis, cherry, and raspberry
- Pair with BBQ ribs or pulled pork sandwiches
1 bottle of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley.
- Integrated dark cherry and blackberry with a rich mouthfeel
- A classic pairing with grass-fed ribeyes served straight from the grill